Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 to 2011

Time really flies
Suddenly, 2010 already has become history
Really did not expect so soon I have 22 years of age.
In the past year, did a lot of things happened
Happy things, sad things, surprising things, crazy things, etc.

That year I met a lot of friends
Also tried a lot of new things
Of course, to change the way of my own personality character
Back before I am really is too quiet and the
Even I can not help but still will laugh a little
And I ask myself why i am such a person
Haha.... and as the results, i still cannot get the answer

Family
Of course, had a very healthy life
I also hope that the day would continue
Until I die of old age, they also still alive
The edge of death because I hate the moment
It seems from the reality of my wish is not so easy to be able to reach
However, it does not matter, because I know everyone will reach to some place
Then the time we meet again, there just fine

In friends
I know a lot of friends
Often go out with tea, travel,
Friends talking and laughing
Really enjoyed the time when we meet up together
As for school, I still will continue to
Although I once thought about whether I should give up
But such irresponsible behavior is not my style
lucky got you advised me and scolded for my stupid
Thank you, I am grateful for everything you all have done for me, and appreciate it forever inside my heart deeply

Wish everyone happy new year in here :D

No comments: