Sunday, November 21, 2010

Reborn, the new chapter

it's been a long long time i didn't update on here
i would like to apologize at here
SORRY for my laziness >.<

on last trimester
the trouble keep following me
just like failed the subject, lack of money, and so on
i nearly wanna give up my academic and my life...

however,
i still get some lesson
give up is not equal to solve the problem
it is just a "pretty way"
an beautiful excuse to let you feel better
but, no matter how you runaway
the problem was still at here, inside your heart deeply....

on this new chapter
i will not repeat the mistake anymore
and i will not let the beautiful excuse to lead me
i promised to the people who i care and helped me before
i will change myself.... become more mature than before
Clubbing Chris and Childish Chris was death
as a new reborn of my life....